All our rooms have private entrances and, because the buildings are on a slope, all have views over the cottage garden. There are steps with handrails, but people with mobility problems may find access difficult. Our rooms are not suitable for babies and children under 3 years old. We do not accept bookings for children less than 3 years of age.
There is free Wi-Fi access and a laptop computer available for use by guests.
- Tea/coffee-making facilities
- Television, 5 channels of Freeview
- An electric heater
- Clock radio/alarm
- Electric blankets on every bed
- Heaters in 6 of the bathrooms
- Standard fan during summer months
- Insect screens on all windows
We do not have any kitchen facilities for guests. However, available for use by guests are :
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Included in the price is a large continental breakfast, which is served buffet-style in our dining room, with lovely views over the countryside. If the weather is warm enough breakfast can be taken on the front deck.